Blanket statements and generalizations are rarely true. But, when they are, they often reveal powerful insights. With that in mind, we’d like to make one:
“No matter what your health and fitness goals are, the best way to achieve them is with the help of your own dedicated pro and a custom fit personal training program.“
Yes, there are A LOT of free resources available on the internet and yes, you can do it all on your own. But don’t kid yourself. It takes time to do the research and a lot of self-motivation to maintain a good routine. On the flip side of the coin, custom fit personal training does come at a price (although it’s probably not as high as you think), but the benefits easily outweigh the costs if you can find the right trainer for you. If you’re a busy person who knows the value of having a good team, it’s an absolute no-brainer.
Why train 1-on-1?
- Enjoy undivided attention: It’s fairly straightforward – your trainer, teacher, coach or instructor can focus entirely on you, as opposed to splitting their attention among a class. That means more focus on YOUR form, no room for cheating and a constant source of motivation.
- Custom sessions & personalized programs: To get the most out of your time spent exercising, you need a well-thought-out program that is just right for your needs and abilities. Having your own dedicated trainer or teacher means having someone that understands your needs and limitations. Think of it as a guide who can help you to tailor your exercise regime and lifestyle to meet your personal goals and maintain your optimum levels.
- Move at your own pace: When you exercise in a class, you’re often forced to either keep up or slow down. With 1-on-1 instruction, you dictate both the speed and direction of travel. A good trainer will push you enough to keep you improving but not so much that you become demotivated or lose interest.
Custom fit personal training online
As we all know, the lockdowns that are happening around the globe have accelerated the move towards a more digitized life. There are certainly downsides, but ultimately this shift was already well underway by 2020. There are some good reasons for this that have nothing to do with a global pandemic:
- Set your own schedule: Forget about planning your day around what time your favorite class is happening and start planning your sessions around your day. With custom fit personal training, you set the schedule. Whether you prefer weekends, strange hours of the night or keep an irregular schedule, there is someone in some time-zone that can meet your needs.
- No more Gymtimidation: What do gyms, Yoga & pilates studios and sports clubs all have in common? They all have the tendency to resemble high school social systems. There are teacher’s pets, airheads and, of course, bullies. Obviously not every brick-and-mortar establishment is plagued by juvenile politics, but it’s still fair to say that those looking for privacy are best served online.
- The world at your fingertips: One of the best things about online training is that opens up the possibility to work with trainers from any part of the world, no matter where you are. That means more niches to explore, a greater pool of knowledge to tap and options to suit every budget.
Custom fit personal training on Heck Yeah
Sold on the benefits of 1-on-1 training? Ready to get a custom fit personal training program that will help you to reach your goals faster? On the Heck Yeah marketplace, you’ll find health & fitness pros that specialize in all the most popular exercise activities and plenty of more obscure ones as well. You’ll also find options to suit all budgets and be able to check out each trainer’s video profile to get an idea of their personality and training style.
What are you waiting for?