What are the policies and rules at Heck Yeah?
Heck Yeah Policies and Rules
- All of our sessions must be taken on Heck Yeah using Heck Yeah video. If you have any issues or concerns, please contact your coach or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When interacting with coaches, clients, or team members, always be polite and professional.
- Please refrain from promoting or directing clients to competing apps and services.
- All communications between clients and coaches must take place through Heck Yeah. No off-platform communication is permitted. Sharing or requesting personal contact information like email addresses, phone numbers, social media profiles, Skype IDs, or other personal or professional contact information is strictly prohibited.
- Do not attempt to recruit clients or coaches to work or train on a different platform or for different services.
- All payments must be made through Heck Yeah. Do not send or request money from Heck Yeah clients or coaches off-platform.
Heck Yeah Bannable Offenses
The following actions are not permitted on Heck Yeah and may lead to account deactivation and removal from the platform.
- (For coaches) Scheduling and starting sessions with yourself or with fake clients
- Attempting to send or receive money from Heck Yeah coaches or clients off-platform
- Recruiting Heck Yeah coaches or clients to work or train on other platforms
- Exchanging, requesting, or sharing private contact information with Heck Yeah coaches or clients.
- Conducting sessions off of the Heck Yeah platform without explicit written permission from Heck Yeah
- Bullying, threatening or using abusive, offensive language towards Heck Yeah coaches, clients, or staff.
- Nudity, sexual talk or content, and/or any attempts to use Heck Yeah as a dating site
- Fraudulent use of credit cards or other payment methods
- Identity fraud
- Money laundering or theft
- Spam messaging
- Repeatedly asking for free sessions and services