What is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
GDPR, a European regulation, is designed to:
- Unify privacy rights across the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Strengthen individual data subjects’ rights for EEA residents
Your ability to delete, correct, and transport personal data on Heck Yeah is protected by GDPR.
Personal Data & Third-Party Vendors
In order to give clients more control over their data, we hire third-party vendors to perform specialized tasks, like processing personal data.
Our vendors provide the following services:
- Hosting. Third-party servers host our platform.
- Analytics/Marketing. Various third-party entities provide services like analytics and marketing that allow Heck Yeah to improve continuously, optimize our platform, understand customer habits, and tailor our marketing efforts.
- Customer Support/Communication. Third-party services allow us to communicate with customers, provide support, and answer questions promptly.
This page contains general information but is not and should not be treated as legal advice.